Sunday, August 12, 2007

Yesterday i was handicapped.
Didn't know a mosquito bite could swell my leg like,hell?
Then i remembered;
At the prawning pond,
We use chicken heart as bait.
We have to cut them into small pieces.
With our bare hands and a blade,of course.
And,mosquito bite are itchy right?
Then i have to use my hands to cut the chicken heart right?
Then mosquito bite itchy will go scratch right?
Then will scratch with hands right?
Then my hands got chicken blood because chicken heart got blood right?
Then if too itchy scratch too much the skin will tear right?
The skin tear will expose flesh right?
Then the dunno whether clean or not chicken blood will go inside my body through the wound right?
I think thats what caused the huge swell.
I had fears that it may be an infection.
Or some bacterial disease.
Skali the chicken got avian flu how?
Worse,skali i have to amputate my leg.
I'd rather die if that had to happen.
Luckily,the swell seems to be unswelling.(???)
See how it goes,maybe still have to go see doctor.
Haiz.
What a unusually quiet National Day holiday i had.
I caught only a part of the NDP on tv.
No friend outings during the long weekend.
The only progran was prawning.
With my cousin.
Not bad,too.
Combined total of 5 hours of prawning:42 prawns
Plus previous day total:60+ prawns.
They include the ones caught by my cousin,too.
That was the past few days.
Today?
Uneventful.
Stayed at home the whole day.
The only thing to look forward to was the Man Utd match,which just started at 10.55pm.
Okay.gonna go watch my Man U match.
Bye,dudes.

END.11.16pm.Lights Out and missing You.