Monday, September 22, 2008

Urgh.

Ah.
O' levels approaching in....27 days.
And i'm not 1 single bit prepared.
Worse still,
I'm not even getting prepared.
Save me!

Things that are currently on my mind,
-Her.
-Leaving Yuhua soon.
-Fear of failing O's.
-What about POA?
-E-MATHS!
-Life after O's.
-Taiwan with sis after O's?
-Which Poly?or,
-Retain!?!
-Bike license?
-$$$
-Love Life.
-Fitness.
-Childhood dreams.(Manchester United)
-And realising them.
-Who stole my bag?
-Friends.
-Fact that i'm gonna leave a few soon.
-Family.
-Pure euphoria of PS3-ing after O's!
-Planning my life properly so i won't be a failure.
-My possible bleak Future.
-Doomsday in 2010?
-Heartz United.

Basically thats what i can think of right now.
Arghhh.
Time is Running Out.
Can i successfully score 13 for O's?
And get into NP Business Studies?
If i do,how about my dream?
My ambition?
Queries.
Need to be answered.
By who,remains to be seen.

Utter Helplessness.
I'm sorta dead meat.
Bye.