Monday, December 8, 2008

Okay,
I'm gonna post coz i told someone that if she post i post.
And she did,haha.

December3rd-5th.

4E6 Class Chalet.

Durong these 3 days,i went through a roller coaster ride of emotions.
I think in this 3 days i've been anywhere i could possibly have been with my feelings.
Happy,Sad,Angry,etc etc.
Everything.
Basically chalet was fcuking fun,
Including/excluding the part where i got drunk and puked.
First night,
Watched Texas Chainsaw Massacre,
Fun like fuck lah.
Drank and *m**ed into the morning.
Couldn't sleep.
Second day,
Gambled and lost like fcuk,
was kept within the chalet by the rain.
Went for a puff,
And vomited after that.
So,i popped a panadol and got some sleep.
Guess who i woke up to?
Someone who tapped my face asking me to wake up.
Even tell me not coming to chalet somemore.
Make me so sad,
Then surprise me.
But i don't blame you=)
Anyway u brightened my chalet up.
Haha!
Night befalled,
Let my hair loose.
Too loose maybe.
Was sober enough for a walk at Pasir-ris park with Elton though.
But when i got back,thats where it became worse.
Due to some 'happennings',
Drank like nobody business.
And when u do that?
Of coz drunk lah.
Was pretty drunk,
But still could sit outside and chat with the ComebacKings about soccer!
I totally knew was i was saying okay.
Chelsea sucked,etc etc.....
True what.
Then somebody dragged me into the chalet,threw me on the bed,
Next thing i know i was puking.
Then when i opened my eyes,morning already.
Felt so ashamed of myself.
But life goes on,ya know.

Third day,
nothing much,just packed up and left.
Just that i rushed down to work.



December 5th-8th.

Worked at Sintex warehouse sale as a,promoter?
Pretty fun experience.
Made some new friends.

Thats pretty much it.


Sorta out of sorts.






I felt that i let some people down when i got drunk.
Especially you-know-who-you-are.
I'm so sorry girl.

I love you.