Sunday, August 19, 2007

Had fun days yesterday and the day before yesterday(take note today is SUNDAY)
Yesterday was Hui Min's birthday(Happy Birthday girl!)
Had a fun celebration at Xin Yi's house.
Ate spaghetti,drank two breezers,1 and a half Q's.
In case u don't know what that is,v*dka.
i left at 2.30 am and cabbed home to reach at 3am.
Slept then woke up today at 11am(becoz of my noisy sis!)
Ate then slept again till 3pm.
Woke up and go eat again.
Then went to National Day Celebrations at Taman Jurong with The Clones.
Then met Kim and Pei Ying to catch up on old times.
Long time since we 3 had a chat.
Chatted till 2,
Sent both of them home,
I came home,
Showered,
And wrote this.
To me,what i written on top isn't blogging.
That's Diarying.
To me,blogging is to show your feelings.
The below,are feelings.

So near yet so far.
I do want to tell you,
But its always so difficult.


End.3.47am.Lights out and missing You.