Thursday, September 20, 2007

Just saw xiaxue's blog.
1st time.
1 word:Dumbfounded.
What's the craze about her blog man?
It's totally normal what.
Just that she has a photoshoot-ed picture of herself.
And some comparisons on PLASTIC(surgery).
And what it can do.
"Wonders"?
To me,ruins.
Her nose is fake,
I'm not criticising her,
But even though it looks nice,
It's FAKE man.
Thats not beauty.
Beauty is NATURAL.
Just my opinion!
Well,nothing i can do if she likes it.
I'm nobody.
Just my opinion.
I just don't understand whats the damn craze about.
And she's actually earning big bucks from a BLOG?
Wassupwitdat?
Just where did the dough come from man.
And i realise,
After watching SHOOT!2,
That she likes to 'criticise' people on her blog.
Again,Wassupwitdat?
Well,i must admit,
It's pretty cool,
Maybe she wants to bring people to her blog?
And bring her $$$.
If xiaxue sees this,
Am i gonna be a victim of her criticism?
Whatever.
If this sparks a war or words,
Bring it on.
Well,
I'm not being arrogant alright.
Just my opinion!
Whatever.
Summing it up,
She's cool,
And un-cool.
This is not all i wanna say though.
ANALYSIS.

END.10.08pm.