Monday, October 1, 2007

Woah.
To me,
My real life is beginning this time next year.
After O'levels,
FREEDOM!
National Service,
Then,
It will be time i put what i've learned so far in life to use.
I will be facing society,
Searching for my identity.
Earning my own money,
Spending my own money at my own free will,
Giving some to my parents,
Investing some in the bank.
That's adulthood.
I'm still in the 'teenager' stage.
Which is ending next year(to me),
Unfolding a new chapter in my life.
Attended a wedding dinner last night,
Made me realise,
Again,
For the umpteen time,
Time and life passes so damn fast.
Its really really short.
Really.
I don't know how to say it here,
But i know it myself.
I'm really trying to cherish my life,
But i find there really not much to cherish.
Dunno why,
I'm growing to hate blogging.
It's like i can't say all i want to say?
I don't know how to.

END.10.53pm.